Whether it’s a family trip, going out with the guys, or taking a wild spring break trip, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (often referred to as DR) may be the place for you to go explore for fun nights, gambling, cave diving, drink tasting, and dune buggies.
Where to Stay:
Connor stayed at The Grande Bahia Principe
His cost was $1,100 bundled with 3 people which included a roundtrip flight, 5 days and 4 nights.
A connection from RSW to Miami to Punta Cana int. Flew Southwest.
Ashley stayed at Majestic Mirage:
Day time Activities and Recommendations:
- Safari ride to dune buggies (Horses, Pigs, Goats, etc.): https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g3176298-d4063039-Reviews-Adventure_Boogies-Bavaro_Punta_Cana_La_Altagracia_Province_Dominican_Republic.html
- Dune buggies through jungles, dunes, water
- Monkeys on Crescent Beach
- Freshwater cave
- Beach volleyball, beach soccer
- Dunk tank on the beach
- Water aerobics
- Catamaran cruise around the island
- Dance parties
- Casino on-site and Hard Rock Casino: https://www.hardrockhotelpuntacana.com/special-offers.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=brand&utm_content=1×1&dclid=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwm9D0BRCMARIsAIfvfIayHlcQcQGJNqwTIU34p0UKMc5efFeSbyzEuVsEfOWjclkYF0qtO6AaAtJ7EALw_wcB
- Night club “Discos”
- Cocos bongos: best night Ever, 3 in the world. https://www.cocobongo.com/locations/puntacana/?lang=en
- Coconut drinks
- Pineapple drinks
- Shots of the sig liquor: Mama Juana (rum, red wine, and honey to soak in a bottle with tree bark and herbs)
Tips to Stay Safe while in DR
- Stay with a friend the entire time, let friends know ahead of time where you are going. Share your locations with friends
- Look at your data plan. Call provider for $10 a day for unlimited data. Unless you have an unlimited international plan.
- Ask resort people where to eat, where is safe and unsafe etc.