Florida Gulf Coast University Fort Myers, FL
Bachelors of Sciences in Economics and Marketing C/O 2019
Entrepreneur Program Student Graduate
Masters of Business Administration Candidate Summer 2021
Literacy Specialist Volunteer, Grenada. July 2019- current
- Serve as a goodwill ambassador for the U.S. and promote peace.
- Implement literacy programs into primary schools and increase literacy rates.
- Design and deliver development workshops for teachers and community members.
- Collaborate with counterparts to co-facilitate events for community development.
Thoughtful Blonde, LLC
Founder & CEO May 2016- current
- Design and execute marketing and social media strategies, campaigns, and budget
- Create content, format websites for desktop and mobile, SEO experience
- Proficient in brand management, creative development, and aesthetic intelligence
- Lead for social responsibility and collaboration with community stakeholders
Amazon and Riddle and Bloom
Campus Manager. July 2018- May 2019
- Acting marketing director for FGCU student body
- Plan and execute marketing events to represent Amazon Prime Student
- Enhance brand awareness through social media platforms and PR strategies
- Foster collaboration with various organizations on campus
Boston Red Sox and 47’ Brand
Spring Training Merchandising Operations Supervisor January 2017-May 2019
Fenway Merchandiser/Intern May-August 2017
- Managerial responsibilities/ customer relations
- Focus on creating efficient and productive systems, maximizing time
- Order, receive, process, and record inventory for Team Store at Fenway & JetBlue Park
- Lead for team members & interns, delegated responsibilities, & managed conflict resolution
- Liaison for execution to local management executives in Boston.
- Responsible for handling cooperation and maintenance of technology on site.
Chief Marketing Officer November 2018- April 2019
- Implement marketing and social media strategies, budget, and create content
- Write copy and format websites for desktop and mobile, SEO experience
- Collaborate with community factors and host events to facilitate brand awareness
- Lead for social responsibility and work with local charities
360 Marketing & Consulting, Fort Myers
Account Executive June 2017- June 2018
- Network and enhance client relations
- Social media and marketing consultation and evaluations
- Write copy and format websites for desktop and mobile,
- SEO experience Create marketing content specially for clients, campaign management, google ads
Google Ad Words Certified
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Shopping Ads
Member of the American Marketing Association
Varsity Lakes Middle School, Previous Volunteer/ Avid Tutor
Writer for study.com, Graduate Studies
Editor, Peace Corps’ Serious Ting Magazine
Brownies/ Girl Guides Leader, Volunteer