I’ve always been big into learning from inspiring, insightful, and wholehearted individuals, and have found immense motivation from actively listening and reading wonderful people like Brene Brown, Tony Robbins, David Essel, Les Brown, Oprah, Eckhart Tolle, and so many more who deserve to make the list. I am constantly inspired by people’s willingness and courage to share and to be vulnerable in order to connect, collaborate, and inspire. Over the last two months, I have been religiously listening to at least 30 minutes of motivational speeches, books, or videos to start my morning, and I wanted to share some of my very favorite.
- Think like a Billionaire by Tony Robbins
- One of the Best Speeches Ever – Jim Rohn
- Oprah interviewing Maya Angelou
- Coping when Life Sucks – David Essel (Join his David Essel minutes)
- Brene Brown – Power of Vulnerability (honorable mentions for shorter episodes of empathy, shame, and blame)
- The Habits to Have in Life – Tony Robbins, Les Brown, and Mel Robbins
- Now is Your Time – Tony Robbins & Gary Vee
Let’s share resources and inspiration. I am currently working on an inspirational podcast list and books worth reading!